- - Plays part in the development of the brand marketing strategies in order to establish strategic direction and positioning.
- - Ensures the efficient execution of business plans in order to meet future brand expectations and targets.
- - Be the brand custodian for Treasure GIobal Inc & ZCITY, ensures brand integrity by guiding efforts across multiple channels.
- - Takes part in the development of short-term tactical Sales and Brand Management marketing plans.
- - Manage and execute paid social programs on not limited to Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter along with supporting the brand’s paid media programs.
- - Contributes to the development and execution of all ground events, promotions, and stunts for the business/brand.
- - Plays a managerial role in the budget and production process for all offline marketing materials, for example, technical specs, project timelines, and so forth.
- - Supervises multiple external agencies in developing creative advertising, high-impact promotions, and media planning, for example, viral/guerilla marketing and event sponsorship.
- - Manages media timelines and executes plans across all media channel.
- - Supervises the team, managing workflow, providing direction, and overseeing constant skill development.
- - Works closely with other Marketing related divisions in reviewing and approving all branded elements for advertising and launch materials inclusive of printed collateral, product packaging, online assets, launch toolkits, product logos, and videos.
- - Provides insight on the performance of program campaigns and relays them for further strategic development and solution formulation.
- - Tasked with collaborating with external partners in ensuring that all media plans are aligned with the business’s values and goals, are executed on-time and on-budget.
- - Conducts research and analyses, translating campaign performance into communication documents and reports, which are distributed to other marketing management and key stakeholders. Some of these documents are marketing briefs, competitive analyses, campaign recap decks, and so forth.
- - Track spending on all media campaigns for the purpose of ensuring that brand marketing efforts always stay within the allocated budget.
- - cost reports per project at the completion of each marketing campaign; prepares account management, expenditure, progress, and other related reports.
- - Review targeted spends and makes real-time adjustments in order to optimize brand and marketing campaign performance.
5. Knowledge and Opportunity
- Conducts regular and consistent research and keeps the business and the marketing department informed on best practices and the latest trends that ensure that the business does not lag behind of its competition and also in order to provide growth opportunity by capitalizing on the acquisition potential that alternative branding strategies/approaches may hold.
- - Extensive knowledge in digital marketing, social media marketing, and content marketing.
- - At least 5 years’ experience in running a branding/communication marketing team and marketing campaigns.
- - Have a strategic and big picture mindset to create a brand for the company.
- - Strong copywriting skills.
- - An eloquent and bubbly personality who can speak well in front of a camera.
- - Videography and photography experience is a big plus.
- - Ability to produce content in different formats: video, blog, social, emails, Instagram Stories.
- - Ability to work with design, content, and digital marketing teams to produce great content.
- - Attention to detail.
- - Professional and proactive work ethic.
- - PR experience is a big plus.
- - Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- - Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- - Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- - Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Computer/Information Technology (Software)
- Bahasa Malaysia, English, and Mandarin
- Bahasa Malaysia, English, and Mandarin
If you are interested, please email [email protected]